The company was looking for a call centre setup and Internet Leased Line (ILL) connection. They wanted a solution that would allow them to cascade incoming calls to their agents who were working from home. They additionally wanted a single number that would be displayed on inbound calls to their own customers, to enable better agent tracking and boost productivity. They were also keen on better network uptime and Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Business continuity: Work could continue uninterrupted during the lockdown.
- Pan-India reach: Agents across India could work seamlessly from home over personal devices.
- Cost-effective solution: The solution was efficient and did not need much hardware investment by the customer.
- Increased agent productivity: Access to call recordings and CDR allowed for better tracking and agent productivity
- Customer access enabled: The I-Serve portal allowed the customer to have control over termination numbers and report access.