With their legacy on-premise contact centre infrastructure creating significant challenges in workforce management and operations control, the customer was keen on revamping their entire setup.
- Since most of the agents were working remotely, the organisation needed a solution that could enhance workforce efficiency without deploying complex infrastructure.
- For the agents too, resolving customer concerns effectively was challenging, given the complications in routing calls to appropriate departments. Repeat callers were unable to connect with the agent who had spoken to them earlier and was familiar with their issues.
- As the call centres were based in different cities - Mumbai and Pune - and had specific number series, it was difficult to manage the call volumes and the callanswer rate was adversely impacted.
To maintain an optimal quality for its operations and customer experience, the company had to add more agility to its contact centre. Shifting towards cloudbased telephony was not merely an industry trend but the most relevant option to ensure business continuity, boost employee productivity, improve service, afford scalability, and also reduce costs.
With the right cloud contact centre software, they could also simplify the integration of new technologies to enhance business automation and decision-making.
- 23% improvement in call-answer rates
- Quick and effective resolution of customer grievances
- Measurable improvements in agent efficiency and productivity with real-time monitoring and supervisors’ support
- Enhanced customer service experience with the direct routing of calls to dedicated agents