The customer’s existing PRI connection was copper-based, unreliable and slow. Upgrading the connection was not an option due to the high infrastructure cost.
They were looking for a reliable and scalable voice-based telephony solution.
The new solution needed integration with existing hardware and consolidated with a unified communications system offering voice and data.
They also required an IPBAX system to manage internal communication between stations remotely and work as a safety net against external interference.
- Improved connection quality for incoming and outgoing calls
- Optimum use of new and existing solutions
- More business opportunities due to improved client satisfaction
- Reliable connectivity without unnecessary delays
- Cost-effective solution with assured scalability