When the organisation started its online services for sales of consumer goods, it confronted a new set of business challenges. It had to continue delivering reliable customer service but could not afford to manage a complex backend technology infrastructure.
It was critical to keep a high uptime and well-defined delivery norms under a service level agreement (SLA) for online services while also ensuring connectivity for remote locations. All store branches were to be brought on a secure common network to coordinate sales and inventory management.
- Secure and integrated network connecting all stores for smooth customer service
- Last-mile connectivity for remote locations
- Centralised monitoring of stock at all locations via CCTV
- High uptime and network efficiency backed by industry’s highest SLA
- Technology-enabled robust and scalable infrastructure