The customer had no provision to capture leads and identify registered customers.
Their existing Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) solution was expensive, and the agent and the caller could view each other’s contact details.
With many employees working from home, the new solution had to enable Softphone or Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) on laptops, desktops and mobile phones through LAN, Broadband and Hotspot networks.
The customer wanted a hosted voice calling platform replete with IVR, call recording, location-based routing, number masking, and client history features.
The solution needed to be cost-effective and capable of remote workforce management to monitor the client support team.
- The solution infrastructure enabled Service-level agreement (SLA) based services to ensure optimum operation.
- Business intelligence with detailed reports for improved business outcomes
- On-demand scalability for future-ready operations
- Remote-work friendly operations
- Cost-effective solution with Cloud-based capabilities and VOIP
- Improved client experience with direct access
- 24/7 connectivity for agents and callers