The organisation needed help in restructuring the communication setup between its service engineers and customers. It wanted the engineers to have complete clarity on time slots for visiting the customer premises at suitable times for the required service/repairs.
- The service team had been manually calling the customers to schedule service slots for the company’s products.
- The absence of a centralised database on the records of calls made by the engineers to customers denied the management any clarity on how the service level was being maintained.
- The organisation needed a solution to automate the calls made to the customers for fixing convenient days and time slots for product servicing.
Driven by its understanding of cloud telecommunication’s key benefits, the company decided to go for TTBS’s Smartflo solution.
- Increase in productivity with more service requests completed in a day
- Reduction in costs of maintaining a separate team to call customers for manual slot booking
- Availability of central database documenting all service booking calls for future reference
- Improvement in customer experience owing to faster resolution of issues