The customer’s business model includes providing travel and tourism services through 1000+ stores and partners spread across the country. The customer drives maximum business through online bookings and incoming customer calls and enquiries.
The customer leads the market in escorted group tours, customized holidays drives business opportunities and support remotely. They have huge volumes of incoming calls for customer service and support, hence, must manage excessively large volumes of incoming customer calls of up to few thousand calls / day.
- Provide seamless connectivity to entire team spread across branches.
- Address enormous volume of incoming customer calls.
- Provide customized services to customers basis their requirements.
- Address calls in local language of the caller while it was expensive to run call centers in each state.
- Connectivity of contact centers for smooth communication with all stakeholders, both internal and external
Enhanced Customer Satisfaction
End customers could reach out to the company for their travel queries, at any time, free of cost leading with Increased customer satisfaction by ensuring their business is always reachable.
End customers were able to easily remember toll-free numbers, thereby increasing the customer’s business receiving higher incoming calls and more leads generated.
Managed very high call volumes at lower costs and increased operational efficiency.
The company overcame the problem of underutilization of resources and uneven distribution of calls with the PRI solution.
Increased employee productivity and Improved employee efficiency.