The customer was grappling with challenges in real-time tracking of its workforce and ensuring that the employees have reached their designated fields.
The customer’s legacy monitoring process had proved largely ineffective – the employees uploaded their pictures on location every time they visited a farm/field and shared the images through consumer-grade messaging apps. Collecting and storing data on employee productivity for future reference was conceivably troublesome.
The organisation also had to track the total distance travelled for job duties by each field employee.
They did not want to invest in an additional team for manual data collection of the field force
- Availability of reports for distance travelled by each field worker and rationalised calculation of billable hours
- Improved analysis of individual productivity with territory managers getting reports on work performed by everyone
- Accurate attendance records for the HR team to process the payroll
- Unified portal to manage attendance and distance travelled along with a central repository to capture on-location pictures
- Ability to scale the number of users with prior intimation to TTBS
- Streamlined operations with comprehensive after-sales support from TTBS