The organisation needed a cost-effective IP-based voice solution to handle incoming and outgoing calls. For cost savings, it also wanted to integrate the solution with its existing server.
There were critical issues with the existing PSTN setup that led to poor voice quality and frequent downtime incidents. Other problems that needed addressing were:
- The call volume had grown too big to be managed by PSTN lines and extending the infrastructure would have increased costs. Also, it was hard to track agents’ performance with multiple trunk calls and DID numbers.
- The company required an effective outbound contact centre platform that would allow their agents to make collection calls for delinquent accounts or remind customers about missed installments on loan repayments.
- Another challenge was to centralise the calls being managed from different locations on an integrated portal. The call log details for every agent were to be recorded on a common data centre.
- Ease of handling large call volume including both inbound and outbound calls
- Deployment of SIP trunks on existing PSTN infrastructure
- Elimination of downtime issues for resilient business continuity
- Improved call quality
- Cost savings in scaling up the capacity of telecommunication infrastructure