The customer wanted to improve its contact centre operations with better agent productivity and advanced call management features. The company needed a cost-effective voice solution that also facilitated the monitoring of incoming and outgoing calls.
One of their key challenges was handling the huge call volume and routing them to appropriate sources for a quick resolution. Frequent downtime and poor PSTN voice quality were also affecting daily operations.
An additional burden was the invoice structure. In the absence of a department-wise itemisation of the telephony services bills, the organisation had to segregate them manually for accounting. This consumed significant productive time and resources.
- Seamless communication with the ease of monitoring, managing and optimising call flows
- Improved employee productivity with IP calls enabled on different devices for work-from-home models
- Improved voice quality
- No downtime issues with instant backup solutions
- Measurable cost savings
- Efficient accounting via segregated billing on a pay-as-you-use basis
- Flexibility to increase and decrease the number of sessions as per requirements