Setting up its cloud-based contact centre, the organisation needed a single toll-free number with intelligent routing capabilities. The facility was to be customised for a new project offering consultancy services to their clients in India.
The key challenges to be addressed were:
- The existing contact centre infrastructure did not allow call distribution to agents working from home.
- Shift-based routing was requisite, prompting the organisation to look for intelligent call distribution between the agents managing the telephonic consulting services.
- The organisation also needed a call recording facility with details such as the number of calls answered, staffed time, and average call handling time to gauge agents’ overall productivity and individual performance.
The toll-free number was to be made accessible across India as well as globally.
- Quick deployment of contact centre services for resilient business continuity and consistent customer experience
- Remote work flexibility allowing employees to work from anywhere, answering calls from their own mobile phones
- Call monitoring and recording convenience for supervisors
- Improved productivity with integrated apps and simple infrastructure to respond to callers
- Zero CapEx model that also afforded cost savings on the annual maintenance charges, typical to traditional contact centre setups