The organisation was providing COVID helpline services on a fixed phone number, which precluded the possibility of replacing it with any other cloud DID number. Also, the customer wanted to involve vendors, internal team, and the inbound contact centre partner handling the calls to deploy the solution.
The top issues that needed attention were:
- Although the helpline number was published for the general public, their existing contact centre setup made it difficult for the team to handle multiple calls simultaneously
- There was no support system to record the calls and maintain call log reports to monitor the service efficacy
- The agents needed a solution that would enable them to take incoming calls on softphones while also checking complaint status for repeat callers and offer real-time updates on their query resolutions. Besides, the feasibility of accepting calls on mobile numbers was required as a backup in case anyone faced internet connectivity issues while working from home
The organisation also sought streamlined call distribution for automated outbound dialling to support COVID patients and their caregivers.
TTBS provided its cloud telephony solution Smartflo, providing a multitude of features to make helpline services more productive and end-user friendly.
- Seamless integration between COVID helpline service partners: BSNL, CRM administrators, and the team managing the contact centre infrastructure
- Flexibility for handling multiple calls on the same DID number
- Outbound call automation to record patient health data with customised reporting mechanism
- Ease of call forwarding via IP/VPN and mobile
- Data availability for call logs and performance analytics