The world of logistics is becoming increasingly complex, parallel to the platter of services offered by the company. The customer sought fully secured connectivity with the production server. They wanted 100 Mbps Internet with Unified threat management (UTM) as a bundle.
Since the employees needed instant and efficient data access, the hub had to be accessible from all remote locations in a secured manner.
200 IPSec (SSL VPN user) were required, with additional 24 IPs to be assigned for one-to-one production servers. The system had to be monitored, managed and maintained by the service provider.
- A unified threat management system to ensure security against any cyber threats
- Secure remote connectivity between the server and client
- A fully managed system with best-in-class SLA and uptime
- Scalable services as per the customer’s future requirements
- A reliable technology partner like TTBS provided a robust architecture and end-to-end security