1. To connect all branches to the Hub location, TTBS proposed a managed, secure, enterprise-grade MPLS VPN solution over UBR as a last-mile solution.
2. The proposed network was Hub to Spoke Topology.
3. All branches were provided with access to the Hub on wireless last mile.
4. Implementation of GRE in encryption mechanism on dedicated private route to ensure best-in-class security.
5. TTBS provided managed MPLS VPN solution with the supply, installing and maintenance of end routers.
6. TTBS took care of auto-failover to the BSNL MPLS VPN if the network went down.
7. CPE was supplied and managed by TTBS, with the make and model as per the finalised bandwidth.