With evolving business requirements and a sharpened focus on customer experiences, the organisation began to appreciate the shortcomings of its legacy setup for contact centre operations.
- The bank needed an ISD facility to let employees connect with overseas customers. It was simultaneously essential to maintain call logs and monitor the service to ensure that the facility was used only for business purposes.
- Another challenge faced by the bank was its inability to record interactions with customers. The lack of call barging and recording features had a detrimental impact on the service quality, and escalations to supervisors were frequent.
- Enabling contact centre operations from remote locations was also tricky. As the work-from-home trend picked up, the bank wanted to deploy a system that could allow agents to work from anywhere while also facilitating call monitoring for compliance and productivity management.
The organisation found it critical to own an agile and future-ready contact centre system to stay competitive in the BFSI industry, which has been in a state of dynamic flux with the entry of fintech startups. That’s when it decided to partner with TTBS.
- Significant reduction in ISD bill amounts with seamless monitoring of calls
- Work-from-home facility enabled for global employees
- Compliance adherence ensured at all work locations
- Ease of tracking calls and monitoring agent performance for feedback/training
- Improvement in customer experience with instant supervisor support and faster resolution of concerns