Given that their primary source of generating business opportunities is via incoming client calls and enquiries, the customer required a communication infrastructure that ensured seamless inbound and outbound calls.
The current work-from-home mandate also necessitated uninterrupted connectivity between teams from various company branches and distant employees.
With a business model centred on providing corporates with travel and tourism services, the customer needed to manage and track the high number of incoming calls coming through various channels. This called for a telecom infrastructure that allowed easy call routing to respective teams based on the client's enquiries.
- Faster sales conversions due to enhanced productivity of the customer support team
- Improved customer experience with real-time query resolution
- Increased business outcome with a greater number of incoming calls and leads generated and reduced turnaround time
- Wider reach with dedicated toll-free numbers
- Reduction of underutilised resources and uneven distribution of calls
- Significantly improved efficiency due to close monitoring of agent performance