The company needed a structured contact centre to manage the phone calls for documenting reports dictated by healthcare professionals and handle other service-related queries.
Also, business continuity in the post-pandemic world meant more reliance on systems that could be used anywhere, which is why the customer preferred a cloud-based contact centre. The platform was expected to address several challenges.
- To receive calls from the United States where their market is based, the customer wanted to map an international toll-free number (for US callers) to Smartflo’s pilot number.
- A customisable IVR was required to route the calls for agents working from different locations. The supervisors also preferred to route repeat calls to experienced associates who could handle them most efficiently.
- The organisation had to maintain call logs and record conversations for productivity and quality analysis, as well as to submit reports to clients whenever required.
In addition to such features, the customer wanted to minimise the infrastructure costs and get the service deployed quickly for immediate usage.
- Flexibility for work-from-home and hybrid models with a web-based contact centre
- Cost savings on physical infrastructure deployment and maintenance
- Higher customer satisfaction scores with streamlined call routing and sticky agent feature
- Improved employee engagement with ease of managing calls and recording-based performance reviews
- On-demand scalability to keep pace with business growth