15 Apr 2021
Accelerate your journey with – Digital Transformation
About the event:
Digital transformation has always been associated with Technological change predominantly. Digital transformation in business is a holistic approach to changing the way an organization thinks, organizes, operates, and behaves.
Digital transformation does accelerate the following aspects in the business journey towards transformation:
- Customer behavior
- Technological change
- Business models
- Societal change.
In the face of unknown and technology changing at an exponential rate, it is imperative that we take the practical challenges encountered seriously and aligning the same with innovations, trends, and users’ perspectives. Digital transformation asks businesses to reimagine and rapidly realize new ways of working and satisfying consumer expectations. The meaning of Digital Transformation varies for each organization and comes with different tools to address the unique challenges of each business. As disruptive technologies and companies continue to raise consumer expectations, business environments (stretching from products and services to manufacturing and marketing) are constantly changing. Digital business transformation closes the gap between what consumers expect and what their traditional business models can deliver. We should certainly deliberate whether the digital transformation journey will help facilitate the survival of an organization in the next 7 years.
Ms. Sakshi Talwar
(Co-Founder Rugs & Beyond)
Mr. Sushant Gaur
(Founder & CEO Urja Packaging)
(DGM Tata Tele Business Services)
Mr. Rasik Pansare
(Co-founder Get my Parking)
Mr. Prakhar Kasera
(Founder Eight bit Journey)
Mr. Pankaj Agarwal
(Co-Founder & MD Just Organik)
Mr. KJ Singh
(Managing Director Evolve Brands India)
Dr Rajeshree Dutta Kumar
(Program Head GovConnect)
In words of Ms. Sakshi Talwar from Rug & Beyond, "Pandemic has created plethora of opportunities for all the sectors like medical, school, ecommerce etc., For every problem there is an opportunity, and it depends upon organizations how to leverage that with the help of technology"
- Brick and Mortar store has no option left but to go online and during pandemic the digital surge has emerged.
- Digital Transformation ecosystems is the need of the hour, Companies and SME’s sector are adopting the technology at a rapid pace.
- The entire world is going digital and if you would like to be part of the world then you must adopt the new meaning of digital because our lives will be touched by the technology.
- Research conducted by KPMG showed that Digital is the present not the future.
- Digital transformation has emerged during pandemic, but the transformation has happened during 1990, With the help of digital ecosystems we are able to sail through the digital journey.
- Research has found that we will be incurring $6 trillion losses in the year 2021 due to the cyber threats, going digital is fine but we need to make sure our data is secure.