As internet penetration continues to rise, almost every offline interaction now has an online equivalent. This 'digital mimesis' has become so ubiquitous that it has now emerged into the mainstream, in no small part due to the accelerated adoption of technology that occurred in the wake of the pandemic. While this transition was relatively easier for large business houses, India's Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) had to adapt almost overnight to these changes. For many years, the way of doing business in India was largely unchanged and this sudden requirement to pivot to being a digitally native operation came with a few challenges that caught SMBs off-guard.
For SMBs, the challenges were largely concerned with cost, security, and gearing up for remote work. A successful transition would have to be secure, affordable, and conducive to a remote/hybrid working environment. Enter Microsoft 365.
Microsoft 365 is a full suite of productivity tools, now bundled together and priced attractively to ensure that all SMBs can simplify their internal processes, boost their productivity, and protect their valuable data against cybercriminals. With the latest collaborative solution offered by TTBS and Microsoft, SMBs can now:
- Enable a hybrid work environment without compromising security, efficiency, and speed.
- Stay connected in real-time across multiple tools and applications.
- Foster increased synergy amongst teams between different departments and locations.
Microsoft 365 for Business
Tata Tele Business services bring to you Microsoft's business software offering, replete with all the latest communication, collaboration and project management tools.
Central digital hub for teams
Frictionless communications amongst teams.
With Microsoft teams, SMBs can now have a dedicated space for communicating, organising, and managing work-related matters on a dedicated instant messaging platform with seamless integrations with the Microsoft ecosystem.
Hassle-free content management
Unify documents and files across your company.
SharePoint, a unique offering by Microsoft, enables SMBs to do away with physical copies of documents and store them digitally. With advanced access controls, SMBs can decide the terms of access for multiple departments with no more than a few clicks.
Turbocharged enterprise-grade networking
Foster a space for meaningful professional interaction.
SMBs can now create their very own internal social network with Microsoft’s Yammer, thereby enabling richer exchanges between employees who may be operating in different teams and different locations.
One membership, many tools
Simplified technical controls
Increased carbon neutrality
- Covers every use case you would need and eliminates the need to maintain and manage different subscriptions to different services
- Enables work from any device without compromising on efficiency, speed or security
- Secures vital business information from potential leaks and defend your digital infrastructure from cyber threats
- Allows you to connect and plan like never before with cross-collaboration across the entire application suite
- Brings your entire business under one digital roof that provides a uniform experience for every team member
- Empowers real-time connectivity experience