The customer wanted to connect several banks through MPLS. The solution had to integrate with the existing network setup with minimal modifications, and also provide data security across the network.
The customer was using CBS, and hence, they were looking for reliable connectivity with better uptime and stringent SLA parameters to access all their intranet applications.
The customer required a cost-effective and flexible solution that offered uninterrupted services, specifically for internal communication. The solution had to be scalable in accordance with the business requirement.
- A dramatic increase in uptime – The Internet was available in case of a last-mile failure.
- Centralised control of the router
- Addition of Class of Service to prioritise traffic across the network: By using MPLS, the customer can apply QoS as and when required by raising a request to TTBS.
- Security – Since MPLS is deployed along a private service provider backbone, the MPLS VPN is highly secure.
- Manageability – Deployed connectivity was fully managed. The customer did not need to focus on internal LAN cost optimisation.
- Simplicity of Network – TTBS designed the MPLS VPN network in such a way that all locations are connected with simple BGP routing.
- Agility and flexibility – The delivered solution can be expanded as per business needs across services.