The customer needed a reliable, secure and cost-effective solution to connect their multiple work locations via a network hub.
Improved network uptime being a critical requirement, they preferred a fully managed service model with backup for all locations. This was challenging as multiple service providers had built the network. Besides, the SLAs were dissatisfactory and the company was incurring additional costs in managing the resource pool and IT infrastructure. Security and outage at any location was another key challenge, given that the technology infrastructure was public cloud-based.
- Zero downtime with built-in redundancy on MPLS network
- Improved internal communication with connected remote workforce
- Secure usage of cloud services with data encryption
- End-to-end managed service model
- Ensured business continuity with seamless connectivity backed by SLA service