Based in Shimla, the customer was using Internet Leased Line and Firewall from two different service providers. As most of their staff worked remotely, ensuring privacy and security of data and infrastructure was paramount.
The company mandated TTBS with shielding their IT infrastructure from external threats. The key objective being:
- To protect user devices against new malware, threats and viruses.
- Combat hidden ransomware in attachments and building an all-in-one solution - with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and easy-to-use email encryption functionalities to protect sensitive content in outgoing emails
- Verify users’ identities, gain visibility into every device, and enforce adaptive policies to secure application access.
- Ensure a safe login and logout process for authenticating employees.
- Simplified policy enforcement based on the company’s dynamic business objectives.
- Comprehensive data collection, via reports, to track numerous user activities.
- Streamlined data administration of user login, logout/, and application usage with access provided to each console.
- Effective management of all services on account of the single-vendor solution