The company wanted to optimise making calls from different locations and required an advanced voice telephony solution to be integrated with its existing PBX infrastructure.
- It was necessary to monitor the service and ensure that the solution fulfilled both voice and data-based communications needs.
- Besides being cost-effective, the solution had to be secure and reliable for resilient business continuity.
- The organisation expected a voice solution backed by an end-to-end Service Level Agreement (SLA) wherein its service provider would manage the entire system and ensure uninterrupted calling to various regions.
The organisation was aware of the industry trends in cloud communication and wanted to partner with an established ICT service provider for a SIP solution.
- Reliable and easily manageable voice and data traffic solution
- Enhanced call quality
- Reduced call connect time to make more calls per shift
- Utilisation of existing infrastructure for further optimisation of calling ability
- Cost savings on deployment of new lines
- Ease of scaling call capacity in multiples of 10 channels
- SLA backed service for high redundancy resulting in assured business continuity