The customer has six remote locations in the west region and wanted to connect all the six locations through secure MPLS from a single service provider, so as to access their ERP more efficiently and thereby optimise performance.
There had been no investment in either a router or firewall on the part of the customer. They also sought better uptime and SLA from the service provider. They were looking for a single service provider for VPN connectivity.
Previously, the customer has resorted to a multiplicity of vendors and solutions to connect their offices. This threw up myriad issues related to application performance and service quality, along with coordinating with several vendors. TTBS, as a single vendor, connected all their locations, offering a one-stop-shop for the numerous problems faced by the customer.
- Hardware cost and maintenance saved, as TTBS provided a router at each location
- High uptime and quick resolution of problems due to proactive monitoring and support by the TTBS team
- Saving on Internet link cost at every single location due to centralised Internet breakout
- Centralised monitoring and control of Internet access to spoke locations also offered
- Premium Class of Service ensured the best performance of video conferencing and better quality of service