19 Mar 2021
Inspire, Innovate & Integrate with – Tech Advantage
About the event:
Technological innovations, either self-generated or initiated from outside the firm, are central to the development of many enterprises. Innovation refers to coming up with a better idea or method or integrating a new approach within a contextual model. Innovation is the development of customer value through solutions that meet new, undefined, or existing market needs in unique ways. Solutions may include new or more effective products, processes, services, technologies, or ideas that are more readily available to markets, governments, and society. To encourage innovation, changes are a must, nothing will be changed, if you do not accept the changes, to evolve & grow, one should inspire, innovate & integrate, be it an organization or for an individual, innovation is the primary criteria to be fulfilled.
Innovation is seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.
Technological advancements have been instrumental in taking the innovations to a different level. In the current context, it is seminal to see the entire technology-enabled process in totality with integration as a very crucial component. Organizations that have adopted Innovations and leveraged and integrated various capabilities are inherently more adaptable to the external environment; this allows them to react faster and more effectively to avoid risk and capture opportunities. Particularly, 3i’s are linked to each other, for innovation, there is a need for integration, and to integrate we need inspiration.
Dr. Rajeev Saraf
(CEO & Founder Lepton Software)
(Founder Digital Mantra)
(DGM Regional Marketing Tata Tele Business Services)
(Founder and CEO Sahayata Global Assistance P. Ltd)
Dr. Rajeshree Dutta Kumar
(Program Head GovConnect)
- Obtaining the right idea and turned into a wonderful product is the need of the hour
- We must innovate and adopt the right technology because if we do not then the business model will fail
- Innovation is equal to survival
- SAAS model is growing like leaps and bounds and works as a game-changer for SME Organizations
- People are getting technology savvy and are using technology
- In tier-three cities, the companies have started delivering products while keeping in mind the importance of the rural market
- Pandemic has taught people and organizations to learn technology at a fast pace, so that work can continue, and you are not left behind in the fast-changing world